17 Nov Boxes of Joy – gift boxes filled with our favourite things
We’re delighted to unveil our range of gift boxes Boxes of Joy – a concept that began in March 2020, at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.
As the country – and the world – shut down, we began to look for joy in the little things, from baking and crafting to doing good turns for each other.
Along with its many challenges, the coronavirus crisis brought with it an opportunity to celebrate the special times and special people in our lives. That’s why Boxes of Joy exist: to give, to share – to show how much we care.
The Rainbow Box of Joy is our first to launch, commemorating 2020 as a year of hope. The rainbows we’ve displayed in our homes this year are tokens of appreciation, of understanding and of solidarity. One love, one people – soldiering through the chaos to emerge stronger and more connected than ever.
Whether you treat yourself or someone else to a Rainbow Box of Joy, we hope it brings a smile and the reassurance that brighter times are ahead.
What’s in the Rainbow Box of Joy?
The Rainbow Box of Joy contains a colourful assortment of curated, handmade goodies:
- A rainbow bath pouf, lovingly crocheted in colourful 100% cotton. Cotton puffs are designed to replace nylon alternatives and can be washed as often as you like. The more they’re washed, the more they lather.
- A rainbow bath bomb, handmade with natural plant butters and scented in sweet cherry blossom. Vegan friendly, cruelty free and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Branded rainbow toothbrush made especially for Ecopia Stockport, with medium bristles.
- Multicoloured rainbow rocks to sprinkle into your bath like confetti, creating colourful mini explosions!
- Rainbow soap, made by hand and available in three strong, uplifting scents: juicy mango, plum and rhubarb and Thai lime and mango. A fragrance will be selected at random.
The Rainbow Box of Joy comes packaging in a recyclable kraft box, with rainbow flecked tissue paper, tied with rainbow paper ribbon.
Warning: may induce happiness!
Our first Box of Joy is a limited edition but there will be plenty more to come – look out for our Christmas Boxes of Joy, due to launch over the next week, and some regular boxes we’ll be adding to the range.