Our handmade natural body wash for men and women also contains replenishing sea buckthorn, soothing aloe vera and soap bark extract – a natural foaming agent known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- SLS & paraben free
An ideal natural body wash for sensitive skin, Mrs Frisbee’s All Naturals Relaxing Hand & Body Wash is available exclusively from Ecopia in refillable aluminium bottles.
To find out more about the deposit and refill scheme open to customers in Stockport, click here.
Add a generous amount of Hand & Body Wash to hands, sponge or one of our crocheted bath puffs and massage into hands or body then rinse with clean water.
- Aqua (water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera organic leaf extract)**
- Decyl Glucoside (produced by the reaction of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol decanol which is derived from coconut)
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (an organic compound derived from coconut oil)
- Coco Glucoside (a natural ultra-mild and gentle surfactant derived from coconut and fruit sugars)
- Glycerin (a sugar alcohol obtained from plant oils)
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange essential oil)
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense essential oil)
- Citrus Aurantium (Neroli essential oil)
- Benzyl Alcohol (produced naturally by plants)
- Dehydroacetic Acid (a mild acid derived from an organic compound)
- Sorbic Acid (a natural organic compound used as a preservative in foods and cosmetics)
- Benzoic Acid (natural acid found in a variety of plants including apricots, cranberries, mushrooms and jasmine)
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn organic kernel extract)**
- Quillaja Saponiaria (soapbark tree extract)
- Sodium Bicarbonate (a natural mineral salt from the natural mineral natron which is found in many mineral springs)
* Occur naturally in essential oils.
** Organic ingredient.